Diamond Crystal® Bright & Soft® Salt Pellets
Keep your shower and appliances running smoothly by transforming your hard water with high purity Bright & Soft® Water Softener Salt Pellets.
These 99.7% typical water softener salt pellets are specially formulated to prevent mushing and bridging in the water softener brine tank—helping to keep your water softener clean and trouble-free. Our patented two-handled bags make lifting and carrying easier than ever. Bright & Soft® Water Softener Salt Pellets are recommended for most water softeners.
- Helps extend life of appliances, pipes and fixtures
- Helps keep laundry and hair, soft and bright
- Premium-purity water softener salt
- 99.7% typical pure salt
- Virtually 100% water soluble
- Compacted pellets specially formulated to prevent mushing and bridging
- Patented two-handle bags (40 and 50 lb. and 20kg bags only) make lifting and carrying easy
- Recommended for most water softeners
These products are acceptable for regeneration of water softener ion exchange resins and conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 60 – Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals – Health Effects and also meets the AWWA Standard for Sodium Chloride B-200. These products are intended for use in both household and commercial water softeners and can be utilized effectively in most water softening units. These products contain no known allergens and exhibit virtually no microbiological activity.
Diamond Crystal® Bright & Soft® Salt Pellets may contain Sodium Hexametaphosphate (SHMP) which improves resistance to mushing and bridging. SHMP is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the US Food and Drug Administration.
|Sodium Chloride (dry)||99.7%||99.6%|
Methods of Analysis
Methods of analysis are based on ASTM E 534, AWWA B 200, and Cargill internal methods.
This product is manufactured and packaged at Cargill Salt: Akron, OH; Breaux Bridge, LA; Freedom, OK; Hersey, MI; Hutchinson, KS; Newark, CA; Tampa, FL; Timpie, UT, and Watkins Glen, NY.
- Diamond Crystal® Jiffy Melt® ice melter contains magnesium chloride, which is hygroscopic, thus easily pulls moisture from the air.
- Close and reseal container tightly to keep product dry, or place in a moisture-proof container
- Store in a dry place
- Always store ice melters out of reach of children and pets